chris tegan 33


Chrissy Teigen’s maternity style is effortless!
The model was spotted shopping post-gym at Bristol Farms with hubby John Legend in West Hollywood on Monday.
The 29-year-old beauty looked cute and casual as she rocked a black moto jacket, matching crop top, leggings and sneakers. Teigen wore her hair in a messy bun and finished her chic street style with giant sunnies.
Chrissy first announced she and the “All of Me” crooner were expecting their first child together back in October.
While the FABlife star’s big news was met with a ton of excitement, she has had to deal with some negativity. After sharing a selfie of her budding baby bump last month, social media users started to comment on the size of her belly, making claims that the couple is expecting twins.
“Good thing I am unoffendable or this would be a rough few months,” she posted via Twitter, after dealing with a number of invasive comments. “I did IVF. One at a time. It isn’t twins. I can see the damn thing. Get out of my uterus. I put one embryo in. I have ultrasounds every few days. I didn’t announce at a week.”
Nevertheless, we’re loving Chrissy’s maternity style! What do you think about her latest look? Sound off below and check out the gallery above to see more expecting stars!