Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I don’t need a foundation to help people – Don Jazzy

donjazzy



Don Jazzy is known for his generosity but does he need to make it official by opening a foundation of his own?
The Mavin Records boss believes helping people doesn’t quite need an organization.
“I don’t trust some of these foundations,” Jazzy told Encomium magazine. “I think it’s just people looking for an opportunity to collect money.”
He went on to say that, “I don’t think I need to set up a foundation before I help people. I help people regardless of that.”
The music maker however revealed that its not the first time he’s been advised to open an organization which he could use to give back to others who need.
“A lot of people have been telling me to set up a foundation. I might do that to satisfy people. For now, it’s not my priority,” he said.
Pulse

No comments: