Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Jennifer Lopez wows in sultry photoshoot as she talks about her sexy new image, her divorce from Marc and working too hard






She’s a force to be reckoned with, after years at the top of her game in all that she does.

And Jennifer Lopez looks like a vision in a new photoshoot, which accompanies a revealing interview in the December issue of Marie Claire.
The youthful 46-year-old singer, actress and TV star, proves her worth as a model in the editorial, posing seductively in a tiny red leotard while showing off her envy-inducing long, shapely legs
Another photo in the collection is truly J.Lo, the superstar oozing confidence in the portrait, her long blonde locks cascading over her shoulders as she pushes them away from her face, her expression fierce.
Although Jennifer is regarded as one of the world’s sexiest, most alluring women, she admits that she didn’t always see herself that way, calling herself the ‘good girl’ in her interview with the magazine.
But now she is happily embracing being sexier as she gets older, and sex appeal is something she certainly has in large quantities.
In the revealing interview, Jennifer also opened up about her divorce from ex-husband Marc Anthony, the father of her two children, twins Max and Emme.
Speaking of how much she learned to rely on her friends while going through the split after seven years of marriage, she confessed: ‘I think I realised they were as important – if not more important – when I divorced Marc.
‘I just realised that I had been through that a couple of times and there they still were. Like they say, men come and go, but my girlfriends are always there for me.’
Jennifer, one of Hollywood’s top multi-taskers, also touched on the supposed breakdown she suffered back in the early 2000s, after reportedly pushing herself too hard.
She admitted she found it hard to say no to many things, but is now more comfortable at turning jobs down and taking a rest.
‘I learned a lot from that time in my life where I did overstretch myself,’ she divulged.
‘I can handle it better because I go, “No, I’m not going to work on that day,” or “No, I am going to take those three days off,” or, “No, you cannot schedule that there,”. And you realise the sky is not going to fall, even though everybody makes you feel like it’s going to.’
The busy star, who has a successful recording career alongside a Hollywood one, as well as being one of the judges on American Idol and filming new TV drama Shades of Blue, she is soon set to add another feather to her talented cap as she prepares to take on a Las Vegas residency.
She’ll be appearing on stage at Planet Hollywood in Sin City from January 20 next year, performing in 40 shows a year over the next two years.
And despite the huge task ahead of her, the unstoppable star is raring to go.
‘I’ve been preparing my whole life for this moment. I’ve done a lot of awards shows and performances and private shows my whole career.
‘But never have I been able to create the defining show for myself and for my music. So I’m super-excited about it.’



No comments: