Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Toyin Aimakhu Clears Air On New Relationship

Toyin-Aimakhu-Johnson


 



While Toyin is said to have moved in with socialite and Nollywood investor, Seun Egbegbe, her estranged husband is alleged to a new crush, a white lady.
Johnson was quick to denounce having a relationship with the said lady calling himself a loyal guy.
Meanwhile, sultry actress Aimakhu has come out to clear the air of her alleged relationship with Egbegbe. Toyin said she has known Egbegbe for over 12 years and that they are mere friends and nothing more unlike what photos of them together might suggest.
Toyin said: “Seun Egbegbe has been my friend for over 12 years now; anyone can feel free to say whatever they want. Seun is my friend and I confide in him a great deal. If people want to judge by the pictures they see they would be misled. Everyone knows I’m a playful person by nature. And I take very suggestive pictures even more with Afeez Eniola and co than anyone else.
Contrary to speculations that I live with Seun, he stays in Ikeja and I live on the Island. I cannot deny that I come to see him occasionally. What most people did not realize was that when I had my trauma, I had just very true people that stood by me. Seun Egbegbe was one of them.”
Egbegbe is the CEO of Ebony films. On Monday, November 9, Toyin Aimakhu blasted people who dupe her fans with mobile data scams on her Instagram page.

No comments: