Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, November 6, 2015

Justin Bieber on Fame, Learning From Mistakes and Selena Gomez

Justin-Bieber 22
Justin Bieber




The 21-year-old pop star gets extremely candid in a new interview with Billboard magazine, where he opens up about the pitfalls of being a child star, those infamous nude vacation photos and how he really feels about his ex girlfriend Selena Gomez.
The “Sorry” singer has had his fair share of challenges and well-documented outbursts while growing up in the spotlight. The 21-year-old admits he’s had his struggles, but says that people need to be a little nicer to young stars, including the 18-year-old“Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star!
justin bieber

“I wouldn’t suggest being a child star. It’s the toughest thing in the world,” he admits. “I want people to be more kind to young celebrities, like Kylie [Jenner]. Look at her world: She has been living on TV since she was a kid. Every time she’s looking around she sees a camera, and that’s affecting how she’s thinking and how she’s perceiving people and why she has to do certain things,” he adds. “Situations that happen taint your mind, especially in this industry. Especially for girls.”
Justin knows first hand how harsh the media can be on young celebs, most recently the star set the internet abuzz when nude paparazzi photos were taken without his knowledge and later released. Justin’s dad, Jeremy Bieber tweeted about the incident writing, “what do you feed that thing. #proud daddy,” which immediately put him under fire. Most notably, Bette Midler, took issue with the comment and responded, “The biggest d–k in this situation is the dad who abandoned his son.”
“This Britt Meddler,” Justin said while butchering the legend’s name. “I don’t even know who that is, honestly. I wanted to immediately say ‘Who is this lady?’, but then I’m just fueling this negativity. I do feel the photo was an invasion of my privacy. I felt super violated. My dad made light of it, but I don’t think that’s sick and twisted. It was funny. Dads are going to be dads.”
While the issue was unfortunate, Bieber still is able to make light of the situation in his own way.
“I was scared,” he continued. “I first saw the one with the black bar over it. I was like, ‘Oh, my God. I just got out of the water. Shrinkage is real’…No, no. That’s as big as she gets.”
While it sounds like his relationship with his dad is solid, Justin says his connection to his mother is “pretty nonexistent.”
“I was distant because I was ashamed,” he says. “I never wanted my mom to be disappointed in me and I knew she was. We spent some time not talking, so it takes time to rebuild that trust. “She’s living in Hawaii now, so it’s hard, but getting better. She’s an amazing woman and I love her.”
As for the other woman in his life, Selena Gomez, it sounds like he’s still got a soft spot for his ex.
“I’m proud of the woman she is today,” he reveals. “When you love someone that much, even if something comes between you, it’s a love that never really dies.”
But while the love is still there, the star says he won’t listen to her new album Revival, “I know I had a lot of play in that one,” he adds. “I don’t know what she’s saying about me.”
What do you think of Justin’s candid comments? Sound off below then head over to Billboard for the rest of his interview!Justin Bieber Toofab.com

No comments: