Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Koffi celebrates 40th birthday with family






The singer celebrated his day with family and friends by throwing a private party.

Nigerian comedian Koffi turned 40 on Sunday, March 12, 2017.

The singer celebrated his day with family and friends by throwing a private party

Popular comedienne Princess was spotted in attendance.


The father of three on March 8, 2017, celebrated his wedding anniversary. The singer shared this photo of himself and wife in a warm embrace.
Koffi and wife 9 years ago

"9 years today you bound yourself to me to cherish and love till death do us part. See how far we have come as best friends of 15 years, parents, partners, soul mates.

Even when I erred you acted like I did no wrong for yours is an unconditional love. God bless the day I met you.
I love you without description. Happy wedding annee Liddle hips, Ayoka Okin.My Ginger boo.

My abasiri, my cool water during the storm, my aso iyi, Olori 100

Slaycious Diva ferocious ill healer, destiny helper and passion criminal," he wrote alongside the old picture. pulse

No comments: