Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I've learnt the high cost of employing people who choose not to enlighten themselves - Freeze

Image result for I've learnt the high cost of employing people who choose not to enlighten themselves - Freeze




Popular OAP Freeze took to social media to narrate his experience with his maid who made him lose over N150, 000 worth of drinks after she misunderstood his instruction. 

N150, 000 is a lot of money and NAIJ.com feels anyone who loses such an amount especially in this recession will feel sad about it. OAP Freeze recently lost two bottles of champagne worth that amount and he took to his Instagram page to express his despair. 

He narrated how he told his help to put two bottles of Dom Perignon Champagne in the fridge because he was expecting guests instead, the help put the drinks in the fridge and in the process the bottles got broken. 

“I have learnt the high cost of employing people who choose not to enlighten themselves”



“I was expecting guests this evening, so I instructed my help to put 2 bottles of Dom Perignon in the fridge, only for me to come up and see this. She put them in the freezer instead of the fridge and wasted over N150,000 in this recession. If you were the one that this happened to what would you do? I have since forgiven her, but learnt the high cost of employing people who choose not to enlighten themselves.” naij

No comments: