Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, March 24, 2017

I"ll never ask my fans to pay money for anything - Mercy Johnson

Image result for mercy johnson





Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson  who was recently appointed SSA to Kogi state Governor has revealed that she has no intention of sharing ipads as earlier speculated and warned fans against fraudsters especially on Facebook.

The mother of three wrote; ‘My correct Facebook page is the verified one,and I am still trying to get ownership of it.i have not asked anyone to answer any questions on my films.
I have only 1 ipad to myself ,I don’t intend to give it out and I am not sharing free ipads or phones.
I have never and will never ask my fans to pay money for anything
So do not pay Money into any acc for delivery from Mercy Johnson as it is a Scam.
This acc is been investigated and am certain the person will be arrested. .DIAMOND BANK PLC ACCOUNT NAME:OSAIGBOVO FRIDAY/ACCOUNT NUMBER:1115641152/DYA SAVINGS ACCOUNT’ . stargist

No comments: