Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Danku issues stern warning to Rayce, Jebon Record, Oritsefemi

Yusuf Adepitan, fondly called Danku




It is no more news that popular artiste manager, Yusuf Adepitan, fondly called Danku, has officially parted ways with afro-beat singer, Rayce, over prolonged unresolved differences which has since been unknown to the public.

Just last week, the management of Rayce’s record label, Jebon Records, published an official press statement dissociating itself and its artiste, Rayce, from Danku, warning the public to quit transacting any form of business with Danku on behalf of Rayce or Jebon Records, which Danku was quick to refute while setting the records straight that Rayce was never a part of MSN Gang or IND, the new artiste management company he recently launched.

In his response, Danku emphasized that all this while, he only shared a working relationship with Rayce based on friendship. 


In a latest development, Danku who has been radio silent on the matter ever since the publication of an official press release on his website, www.ijobanadanku.com, has verbally attacked Rayce, the management of his record label, Jebon Records (Ebony and Jebon), and Oritsefemi, vehemently warning them to quit tarnishing his hard earned reputation and his family name because he has done nothing wrong to them. 

While revealing some hidden secrets about Rayce and his record label on his Instagram page, Danku warned Rayce, Jebon Record, Oritsefemi and others to steer clear of him or face his wrath. “

My name is Yusuf Adebola Adepitan, the son of billionaire Alh. Adeola Yahaya Adepitan of Ebutte Meta. 

My late father was a very influential and generous man, it’s not a surprise I took that trait and some bastards in the industry I helped build with 16 hard working years of my life have decided to destroy my image and my precious family name. 

They have caused me pain because I helped make them and their selfish ungrateful asses have made allegations upon allegations about me and my brands over the years. 

There is power in the tongue and I am an elderly person so most times I just move on but they keep trying to destroy me because they don’t know my source. 

I welcomed my first seed today; a beautiful daughter and I couldn’t post her on my Instagram page because there is too much evil fake news going around about her innocent but not over holy father popularly known as Danku. 

I will use this medium to address Rayce and Jebon Records: before Jebon came in I took you in as my own and let you use my MSN platform because I pitied you on the grounds that you looked for me for almost a year I still have the dead Nike shoes I took off your feet before funding your wardrobe I know you haven’t forgotten it was last year it’s still in my house. 

You owe me money, I never collected my percentage from your small shows and you still have a contract we both signed. You owe me money please pay up you have my account number. 

The motivation behind my cutting edge management platform www.ijobanadanku.com is to check mate the unofficial behind closed door begging most people do. So now, to protect your interest and my interest, everybody that needs my service will have to take action. 

Taking action means you fill an automated form on our website designed to cover all your needs this is a transparent arrangement designed to make business as honest as possible. This is also a general warning to the families of Kingsley Irase family in Edo, Majemite Ekele family in ilaje/warri, the Umebulu sons, Ebony and Jebon from the east. Stop spoiling my family name I am a son of the soil via Oseni of Eti Osa LGA, If any artiste tries to mess with my family yo”, he wrote. vanguard

No comments: