Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

BBNaija: My relationship with Debie Rise is based on trust and mutual understanding - Bassey

“My relationship with Debie Rise is based on trust and mutual understanding”





One contestant from Big Brother Naija who had almost no scandal in the house was Bassey Ekpenyong. The well-muscled gentleman recently spoke on his time in the house, his relationship with Debie Rise and why he didn’t tell anyone about ThinTallTony’s marital status.

Speaking to Beat FM, Bassey detailed his experience in the BBNaija house and his plans for the immediate future.

Asked about his relationship with Debie, he answered: "My relationship with Debie Rise is based on trust and mutual understanding. I really respect her, I like the fact that she is a creative person and she taught me how to play the guitar in one week. I didn’t want to give in to the pressure of getting emotional with her because Big Brother is just for a short time what happens after the show? And I’m hoping she wins the show." 

Speaking about the fact that he knew that ThinTallTony was married, he said: "Tony is a well spirited fellow; whatever happened in the house was all part of the game. He went on to reveal that he was never afraid of telling the housemates about his girlfriend." 

He later took to his Instagram page to thank everyone who voted for him and supported him throughout his stay in the house. naij

No comments: