Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

BBNaija: Jon Ogah speaks on his time in the Big Brother Naija house


Image result for Jon Ogah and tboss





25-year-old Jon Ogah in his short time in the Big Brother Naija house was a contestant many people (especially) the ladies loved.

Image result for Jon Ogah

Popularly referred to as the Fine Boy of the show, Jon revealed in this exclusive interview with Entertainment.naij.com how he got into the Big Brother Naija house, his love for TBoss, winning a $100,000 at 18 years, his music, that Kemen and TBoss issue and who he thinks would win the show.


No I wasn’t paid. And besides I wasn’t gunning after the money because all I wanted was the exposure. That N25million can be made in one day.
On him fulfilling his mission of getting close to TBoss in the house
I did fulfill my mission and as most people know we were very close. And as far as breaking her heart is concerned, Big Brother had called me off that mission long before.
On him winning $100,000 at 18 years old
Yes, I won $100,000 at the ripe age of 18 on the first edition of Glo Naija sings in 2009 and if you convert that amount to Naira at that time; it is about N30miillion today. That money was invested in my education.
On why he left medicine for music
I stopped studying medicine because I did not have a passion for it and I did not want anyone to die as a result of my nonchalance. So I quit studying medicine for Business graduating from the University of Portsmouth and after that, I went to Ecole du management in Grenoble France. I came back home to Nigeria and decided to face my music.
On whose kiss he enjoyed most in the house
I enjoyed kissing TBoss the most because she is a passionate kisser. Kissing means a lot to her and even if I had met her outside the house, I would have toasted her I really like her. Yes, people have issues with her character but I don’t she is an amazing person.
Jon Ogah speaks on his time in the Big Brother Naija house

First, Big Brother is a reality show and you can’t equate morality with reality and in reality, there is no right instead there is black white and grey. The show is for people who want to put themselves out there if you don’t want that, don’t go for it. Big Brother is simply a platform for young talented Nigerians to showcase their talent to the world if you do not want to watch, don’t.
On whom he thinks would win the show
I think Bassey is one chameleon in the house in the sense that everyone likes Bassey and he takes care not to step on people’s toes this would really help him as the game goes on. Another chameleon is Marvis. She is never against anyone and that’s a good way to play the game. As for who would win I’ve been saying it a lot that Bisola or Efe but I am beginning to see that the likes of Marvis, Bally or TBoss may shock us and just win. Bally is the only Northerner in the house but imagine if the whole of the North vote for him… Bisola can go high class and street if she wants to that is and advantage for her. Efe is more streets and one thing I now know the streets never forget their own. naij

No comments: