Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, March 30, 2017

I'm proud of my language – Queen Nwokoye

Image result for I am a proud Igbo girl –  Queen Nwokoye boasts




- Queen Nwokoye calls out people speaking with fake accent 

- She shares her pride for her Igbo accent, heritage and beauty 

- The actress claims she had once though she was the finest lady

Nollywood actress Queen Nwokoye shares a throwback photo of herself and her caption is that of someone who is proud of who she is and where she is from. 

The mother of one is telling all who cares to listen that she has a heritage she is proud of and an accent she won’t trade for anything else in the world. 

She also sent words to people living with fake accents telling them the economic implications of their fake lifestyle. Read her post below: 

I am a proud Igbo girl – Actress Queen Nwokoye boasts


"Throwback pic 2014. For my mind na me.......pass lol. I'm just a happy woman. Proud Igbo babe. Proud of my language, proud of my heritage, proud of my accent. My accent is my root. It's my origin. For those of you who try so hard to erase your accent, you can never be British because you de form British accent and your passport no go change to American passport because you de form Americana. Una fake accent follow de make dollar and pound de rise LOL… And for those ones that go to Cameroon and come back with American mixed with Gambia and Cotonou accent, the thunder that will fire you is still chasing corruption... kambiakwanu!!!!! #loved #someonespride #opuruiche #thatigbogirlyouknow." 

I am a proud Igbo girl – Actress Queen Nwokoye boasts



Meanwhile, Queen has always been saying it loud and clear that she does not like the hustling and bustling Lagos lifestyle. And that she does not have to live in Lagos before becoming a movie star, the actress also claimed she never slept with any producer to get a movie role.  naij


No comments: