Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, March 23, 2017

I Am Still That Church Girl That Loves God – Angela Okorie

Image result for I Am Still That Church Girl That Loves God






Angela Okorie is a Nollywood actress who ventured into the movie industry in 2009, after a decade in modelling for a soap company.

The mother of one shared a throwback photo on her Instagram page and talked about her closeness to God and how she used to sing in the choir with her friends.
She wrote;
“This picture keeps reminding me how awesome and faithful God has been to me, I am that little church girl that loves God sooooooooooo much While growing up even till now and till I loose my last breath, i want to thank God for his mercies and Grace towards me, take a very good look at this picture you see that presently I don’t look like what I’ve been through, I could remember when I created a group called “Angelic Singers” we were 4 in number “ADA, CHIDINMA,OLUCHI,AND I” we sing in the choir and everywhere,while we were growing up, we could just go to the beach for our rehearsals in cotonou were i was brought up, so for those of you that think I act all churchy, you are wrong I don’t act it, it’s in me, it’s an inborn thing for me, my late headmistress will ask me to lead morning devotion and weekend fellowship in school cause of my dedication to God, I miss all of that, am proud of whom I have become,I practically owe everything to God, no matter my profession and life style I still acknowledge God in everything I Do, because its actually my consistence in God that has brought me this far, I ‘ve never lived to impress anyone and will never, I will always be be me, I am still that church girl that is playful and loves Singing.
stargist

No comments: