Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

#BBNaija: I was naive when I got married - Gifty

Image result for #BBNaija:  Gifty






Evicted Big Brother Nigeria housemate, Gifty has finally confessed to being married before.
Gifty made the confession while speaking with HIP TV crew recently.
Image result for #BBNaija: I was naive when I got married - Gifty
The actress, who studied in Ghana, had denied several times that she had ever been married. She had even started a romantic relationship that almost crossed the line in Big  Brother’s house.
Image result for #BBNaija:  Gifty
“The marriage you see was kind of real,” she told the TV crew.
“Yes, I was once married and it’s a dark part of my life that I don’t want to ever go back.
“My advice to every young girl out there is that before you go into marriage, you have to be physically, mentally, emotionally and physiologically matured. Because I was naive.” punch


No comments: