Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ramsey Noah warns: My birthday is December 19, not July 17…Why I’m not on social media



Nollywood hunk and leading actor Ramsey Tokunboh Noah is currently angry and very bitter at the moment.
Noah’s reason for being chafed and galled, we reliably gathered had to do with recent misleading postings of congratulatory messages on social media on the occasion of his  ‘40th’ birthday bash on Wednesday, ‘July 17.’
Reacting furiously and condemning the messages, the Dangerous Twin star, categorically stated that his birthday is December 19, and not July 17, as wickedly posted by some jobless people on social media platforms.

“It hurts and still baffles me why somebody or some people would shamefully decide to fix new birthday for me, just to deceive and milk our unsuspecting and innocent fans. I want to categorically state to the world that I was born on December 19. Again, these crooks on social media said I’m 40. I celebrated 40 three years ago. Ramsey Noah is 43 this year.”

No comments: