Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, July 12, 2013

Don’t compare me with Shakira -Elia





Emerging Hip-Rap sensation Elia Stephen popularly known as Elia, who recently dropped her new video, entitled Who’s that, has begged her fans to stop comparing her with Hips Don’t’ Lie international singing star, Shakira.
Elia’s video, which was directed by Sam Chuks Uba is already enjoying massive airplay on various TV stations and other platforms.  

Speaking on the comparison, which many attribute to her sexy dance steps, enchanting stage craft and presence, she says: “I am not Shakira, my look and beauty are from God and my stage dance is my creation, when I perform on stage, my duty is to entertain the audience and if they are saying that I am hot and a sexy dancer, then they bargained for it, that’s why they usually come for my shows, to be well entertained, they have not seen anything yet.”
The Edo State-born Theatre Arts graduate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, is currently being managed by Bigshow Entertainment, and has also featured as lead character in some Nollywood movies and television soaps including Double Edge and GOC Commanding, currently showing on different television stations across the country.

No comments: