Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Finally! IK Ogbonna lands multi-million Naira endorsement deal

Image result for ik ogbonna



Popular Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna will be smiling to the bank pretty soon.

The actor just got himself a multi-million Naira endorsement deal with DORCO shaving sticks.
Ik Ogbonna
Ghana Must Go” Movie Premiere
The actor just got himself a multi-million Naira endorsement deal with DORCO shaving sticks.
The deal is reportedly worth over $200,000 convert that to Naira and you see a lot of numbers!
The brand has also endorsed big International Celebrities like, American rapper Bow Wow and Hollywood actress, Christina Milian.
IK himself took to Twitter to confirm the deal, with the caption, “Deal Sealed, say hi to Mr. Dorco.
Meanwhile, IK Ogbonna in a recent interview talks about his trying times while struggling to make a living for himself.
Ogbonna in an interview with LindaIkeji’s blog said, “There are times when I was broke to zero Naira, I’d leave my friend’s place to visit my sister at the bridge clinic to ask for as little as N2000.
On that faithful day while sitting waiting for my sister, a woman met me with her husband and offered me N20m to donate my sperm, who probably was impotent.
After thinking about the offer, I told myself that I would be a very great man someday, and no kids of mine will be left out of my sight.”
According to him, that was the highest temptation he ever experienced in his life….pulse
Bookmark and Share

No comments: