Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, October 31, 2016

Chika Ike finds love again

Image result for chika ike




Chika Ike seems to have found love again but she will be keeping his identity to herself.


Very few celebrities get to find love again after a disastrous marriage but a lucky few have and Chika Ike is now one of them.

Chika Ike


Three years after her divorce from ex-husband, Tony Ebireri, The Nollywood actress reveals that she has found love once again.
Speaking in a chat with Inside Nollywood, Chika said:
“Marriage is a beautiful institution. I will never talk down on marriage because it’s something I still look forward to. It’s what every woman hopes for. Though I’m focused on my career right now, I do have a very special person in my life."
Chika Ike on vacation


When asked about the identity of the man in question, Chika revealed that she would be playing her cards close to her chest as is advised with celebrity relationships these days.
“Well, that’s all I can say about my relationship; I have a special someone. His profile doesn’t matter to you right now.”
Chika Ike has dabbled into real estate business in recent times, and taken to enjoying vacations just for the fun of it.
We do hope that this is the start of something good for her because it is well deserved. pulse

No comments: