Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, October 27, 2016

I Can Invest N1billion On Simi ... Davido Dares Falz, Adekunle

simi1.png




The boss of the new record label, (Davido Music Worldwide) Davido has said that he doesn’t think he can sign in any female artiste but he can put a billion on SIMI.

He said this during a radio interview where he was asked if he would bring in a female artiste in his record label. He said,”I don’t think I can handle a female artiste, but if I’m going to sign anybody, I’ll put a billion on SIMI”
Simi who is currently signed to the Steve Babaeko-led X3M Music has become a fast growing artiste in the music industry and in a rumour of having a relationship with Adekunle Gold and Falz.

Davido has Danagog, Dammy Krane, Mayorkun, Ichaba and Dremo in label. nigerianfilm

No comments: