Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, October 27, 2016

I’ve Been Wooed By Several Filmmakers - Genny Uzoma

Image result for Genny Uzoma





Nollywood actress, Genny Uzoma, is one of those who have never been sexually harassed by directors and producers.

The Husbands of Lagos actress has given us another definition of sexual harassment.
She said “Wooed by a filmmaker? Ok, let’s put it this way, wooing is by no means sexual harassment, so I guess it’s safe to say yes, I’ve been wooed by several filmmakers,” she said. But she refused to admit that filmmakers preaching dignity and talent for roles but practise sex for roles behind closed doors.

“Well, stuff like that happen but I can’t comment further on that. ..I plead the fifth,” she said. “I’m a hundred and one per cent confident of my talents, The raw talent is definitely there, I also nurture and build it up by reading acting books, taking some acting courses online and picking up tips anywhere I can to improve on my craft,” she said. nigerianfilm

No comments: