Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

“Woe To Me If I Do Not Preach The Gospel” – Majid Michel

Image result for majid michel




Dashing Ghollywood/Nollywood actor, Majid Michel who has been rumored to have become a pastor was spotted recently preaching the gospel to a large gathering.

He shared the photo and wrote;
“1 Corinthians 9:16-23 … For when i preach the gospel, i cannot boast, since i am compelled to preach. Woe to me if i do not preach the gospel !! if i preach voluntarily, i have a reward; if not voluntarily, i am simply discharging the trust committed to me. What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel i may offer it free of charge, and so not make full use of my rights as a preacher of the gospel. Pic by @eqonsept #LEADERSHiP”
majid-michel-preaches

 

No comments: