Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, October 27, 2016

I know why I’m doing all these -Bobrisky


Image result for Bobrisky





Nigeria’s male barbie doll, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky, has reacted to the withdrawal of two prominent speakers from an event because they didn’t want to be seen with him.


Bobrisky had been advertised as one of the panel of discussants at a New Media Citizens and Governance Conference in Abuja alongside Bashir Ahmad, PA to President Muhammadu Buhari on new media and Subomi Plumptre of Alder Consulting.
Both Bashir and Subomi confirmed today that they would not be speaking at the event anymore because they weren’t comfortable with being on the same panel with the controversial crossdresser.
 Daniel Fayemi had a chat with Bobrisky this afternoon on how he felt about people ‘running’ away from him and the flamboyant straight talker said that he was not bothered about either Bashir or Alder Consulting as the show will continue with or without them.
He asserted that he wasn’t bothered about the public shaming their withdrawal was supposed to inflict on him as he had been given a heads up by the organisers.
“I’m not bothered about it one bit. the event organisers actually called me, they sent me an email inviting me so that tells me that they want me so If anybody says don’t want me there, I’m not bothered. The organisers actually called me today and told me that they would do what they did and they said that I shouldn’t listen to anybody because they want me there.
Bobrisky assured that he would still speak at the event because he had the right to do just that as a human being when asked if he would still attend the event. “Of course, I will be there live. I have seen many comments by Nigerians today and my friends have been tagging me. I also saw what Alder Consulting wrote but I’m not worried about it at all.  Am I not human? So because Bobrisky is being Bobrisky… within me, I know why I’m doing all these, I know who I am and because of who I am, they said I’m not supposed to be there or that I am not important or I can’t talk in the midst of people? Is that what they are saying?
“I don’t know when Nigerians would stop thinking this way, I feel Nigerians should just stop and shine their eyes and realise what life is all about. They are just too judgmental,  they don’t know who the person is, they just read what people say about me in the media and they think they can just sit down and analyse nonsense about who Bobrisky is. they should stop it,” he added.

He insisted that nobody will miss the presence of either Bashir Ahmad or Subomi Plumptre at the event. “Anybody that wants to leave should leave, the programme would still hold. You are free to leave, nobody is holding you and nobody will miss you there,” he said. nigerianfilm

No comments: