Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Phyno Releases Cover Page of New Album”The Playmaker”

Image result for PHYNO




Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson, better known by his stage name Phyno has released the cover page of his sophomore album titled” The Playmaker

Phyno who has carved a niche for himself will give his fan another surprise in his new album. The album would be released by November.

In his words,” It's been a long time coming ... My sophomore album 'THE PLAYMAKER' drops in a few days. I want to thank all my fans and team all over the world who have supported my music. Special thanks to the media for holding me down. I can't wait for the world to hear this body of work, let d music speak. Love you all. #ThePlaymakerAlbum #Penthauze
phyno.jpg

No comments: