Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, October 17, 2016

“Even After My Past Experiences, I Still Believe In Love And Marriage” – Adunni Ade

Adunni-Ade





Actress and mother of two boys, Adunni Ade  says she is still believes in love and marriage despite her past experiences.

The single mother in a chat with Saturday Beats, said she has not given up on marriage.
“I haven’t ruled out marriage. I am a big sucker for love. With the things I have experienced in the past, you may think I would give up on love but I am a big sucker for love. At this moment, I am just taking my time. I am just focusing on myself and my kids and my career. But I can never say never to love and marriage.”
 On relocating with her kids,nine and five from the US;

“I brought my kids back from the States. Who carried them? Was I not the one? I can’t leave my kids in the States. I might be mixed but when it comes to my kids, I think the Naija part of me. Their dad has no problem with it. They have been here with me for almost three years and they love it”.
Adunni-Ade
Adunni-Ade

No comments: