Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Fuji Singer goes back to school

Saheed Osupa says he dumped US Marine for Fuji music
OSUPA





The crooner was spotted at the school's matriculation held yesterday, June 14, 2016 at the International Conference Centre of the University of Ibadan.


Popular fuji artiste, Saheed Osupa has decided to go back to school.

The veteran singer is to study political Science at the University of Ibadan.


Saheed Osupa
Saheed Osupa goes back to school
 (Instagram/GoldmyneTv)

The crooner was spotted at the school's matriculation held yesterday, June 14, 2016 at the International Conference Centre of the University of Ibadan.
The Matriculation Ceremony of 2015/16 admitted students on Open and Distance Learning Platform.
The controversial Fuji artiste recently revealed he turned down the US Marine to pursue a career in Fuji music in Nigeria.
Speaking with The Punch, Osupa disclosed that he not only ditched the joboffer but also a $100K pay with a house just to pursue his music career.
"I went for the exams and they were highly impressed," he began. "So, they said they would put me in the nuclear section and they gave me $100,000."



Saheed Osupa
Saheed Osupa

Continuing, Osupa said, "They also offered me a house with a zero down payment. The offer was so likeable but I had a re-think about it and decided it was not what I wanted. I wasn’t sure I wouldn’t regret the decision in the future.
I left Chicago and went to New York and eventually I came back home to do my music. I do not regret the decision today," he said.------PULSE.NG










No comments: