Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, April 14, 2017

TBoss, Marvis, Debie-Rise react after knowing TTT is married

Image result for TBoss, Marvis, Debie-Rise reacts after knowing TTT is married





TBoss, Marvis and Debie-Rise are back in NIgerian and presently on media tour 

 The three were shocked when asked if they were aware that fellow housemate ThinTallTony is married 


TBoss, Marvis and Debie-Rise have found out that their fellow housemate, ThinTallTony is a married man with Kids

 In a chat with Pulse, the finalists shared their reactions when they found out TTT kept his marriage a secret. 

TBoss, who had mentioned it severally during their stay in the house said, “I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. He put up a very good show, but, sometimes, that Papa thing will just come out. I just knew, this guy is married. He was just too fatherly sometimes.” 

Debie-Rise expressed her shock saying, “I will say that I’m surprised that he didn’t mention it. But, at the same time, I know that he is a very good actor, so it isn’t surprising.” “I didn’t believe it. There were people that speculated. 

I didn’t believe it,” a surprised Marvis said. 

TBoss, Marvis and Debie-Rise reacts after knowing TTT is married


NAIJ.com recalls that Bisola learnt that TTT was married just few minutes to the announcement of the winner of the show when she saw him at the Lagos live streaming centre with his wedding band on. She felt bad about him hiding his marital status from her while in the house. naij

No comments: