Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It's hard for me to adapt to my new status - BBNaija winner Efe

Efe gives more details into his time on BBNaija





Speaking in a recent interview, Efe explained how he got into the BBNaija house and how music is what he wants to focus on now that he is outside the house. 

“I’ve been doing music for the past seven years and since it is something I was doing before I entered the house. I only went to school because it was obligatory. I moved to Lagos immediately after I graduated. I didn’t even wait for my NYSC call up letter. I used to stay in Bariga but based on street level, I can’t go back there.”

He also spoke on how he is finding it hard to adapt to his new status as a wealthy man. “I entered the house as an underdog. I mean, I was just an upcoming artiste who was broke. I no even believe say I go make am into the house sef. I know they were a lot of exaggerated personalities in the house but I stayed through to my own story. Despite my winning the N25 million, it will be hard for me to adapt to my new status,” he told Soundcity. naij


No comments: