Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, December 19, 2016

Toyin Aimakhu’s ex gets car gift from Funke Akindele's former hubby

Image result for Adeniyi Johnson Wins a Car from, Ex-husband of Funke Akindele




Toyin Aimakhu’s ex husband, Adeniyi Johnson was so happy to be the winner of a competition organized by the ex-husband of Funke Akindele on facebook.

Adeniyi who won a car while competing said he was just answering questions from Kendoo as part of liveliness and fun . He never knew that it was real until became the winner of the stra prize.
Image result for Adeniyi Johnson Wins a Car from, Ex-husband of Funke Akindele

He lauded Kehinde Oloyede @kennydoo24 for the gift and also wished him a happy birthday as he wrote,” I am super happy that I don’t even know what to write… Pls help me celebrate the man who God has used to bless me… I don write so tey I forgot to mention that today is his birthday pls help me wish him well and celebrate the man who will never know sorrow or bitterness…. Happy birthday general…. May the rest of your life be the best of your life @kennydoo24 …. #Godblessourhustle #Godownsmylife #GODOVERALL @adeniyijohnsonofficialfanpage don’t mind my composition Na excitement”. nigerianfilm

No comments: