Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, December 12, 2016

Yomi Fabiyi didn't marry me for green card





According to Fran, her husband did not marry her because of a green card

Estranged British wife of renowned Nollywood movie director, Yomi Fabiyi, Fran, has said the actor did not marry her because of green card.

Fran in an interview with Punch debunked claims the movie producer married her in order to get his green card.
Yomi Fabiyi and wife, Fran

It has been insinuated in some quarters that the actor married his wife in order to legalize his stay in the UK.
This comes after Fabiyi, made known his plans to divorce his British wife of four years.
According to Fran, her husband did not marry her because of a green card.
When asked if she was still in love with her husband, she replied saying, “I am still in love with my husband but we cannot keep living this way. I wish there was another way we could go about it but there is none. It is true that I agreed to relocate to Nigeria after marriage but plans changed and I cannot relocate from England.
I understand that my husband cannot also move to England but we cannot keep living like this for the rest of our lives.
I am very sure that he married me because he loved me and not for any green card.
If he wanted a green card, he could have married a British-Nigerian or any other race,” Fran noted.
Yomi Fabiyi who got married to Fran four years ago recently disclosed they couldn't arrive at a place to live (Nigeria or UK) which is leading to their split. pulse

No comments: