Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, December 12, 2016

Rochas Okorocha Never Sacked Me - Shirley Igwe

Shirley Igwe




Nollywood actress, Shirley Igwe once served as the Principal Protocol Officer to the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha but controversy has trailed on her since she left Government House. she  has denied that and went on to talk about what she loves wearing.

Shirley said “I was born into a loving family and my childhood was a happy one. I have two brothers and four sisters, who I love and have a lot of respect for.”
She denies being sacked by Rochas “I once served as the Principal Protocol Officer to the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, and it was an amazing experience and I enjoyed it. I also learnt a lot. Contrary to what some people may think, I wasn’t given the sack. Rather, I followed my passion, which is filmmaking. I have been acting and producing since then. Apart from movies, I also do others things which I won’t bring to the notice of the public.

Talking about her fashion sense “I dress to fit my body type, and I don’t go with trends. I say it with all sense of modesty that God has endowed me naturally, and I’m thankful for that.  I do not care what everyone wears; if it does not suit my body, I will not wear it. I am also always mindful of the occasion I’m attending and this also determines my mode of dressing. I am a shy person. I do not like to appear unsure, so I dress to be confident. However, if I find what suits me that is trendy, that will be great and I will go for it. I love wristwatches, perfumes, hair extensions, shoes and bags and I spend quite a lot on them. I have a Swarovski wristwatch that I barely wear. Sometimes, I bring it out, admire it, smile to myself and put it back in my wardrobe. nigerianfilm.com

No comments: