Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, December 2, 2016

I feel everyone has space to shine - Chidinma says on Yemi Alade taking her shine

Chidinma Ekile




Replying to rumours that she has been overshadowed by Effyzzie artiste Yemi Alade, Miss 'Kedike' says she is not in competition with anyone.

Chidinma stopped by at Soundcity FM 98.5, where she was interviewed by radio and TV personality Moet Abebe.

Asked how she feels about Yemi Alade taking her spot as ‘African princess’ in the Nigerian music scene, the ‘Kedike’ singer responded saying she is never threatened by anything.
I am never threatened by anything because I do not always put myself in a situation where it looks like I’m in a competition,“ she says.
She added that even when she was in a competition she wasn’t competing (speaking of her time at Project Fame West Africa 2010) and was simply doing her thing.
I feel everyone has space to shine, I feel everyone has their market and their fans, so I do not see it that way at all,” she maintained, speaking further on the comparison between her and Yemi Alade.


The ‘Emi ni baller’ singer has had a rather dry spell musically speaking in 2016 with just a single ‘Fallen in love’ coming through in  November.  
The song was released under a new imprint 40Fied Music Company in association with Flavour's 2nite Entertainmentafter she parted ways with Capital Hill Music/The Goretti Company on expiration of her contract this year 2016. pulse

No comments: