Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, December 12, 2016

I'm now engaged - Sotayo Sobola tells admirers

Image result for I am Now Engaged - Sotayo Sobola



Sexy Yoruba actress, Sotayo Sobola has finally been taken so for all those secret and open admirers you better take your eyes off the actress.


Sobola who has been in a relationship is now happily engaged. She said that although she is engaged she still found herself being wooed by men.

“I am very happy with my relationship and my fiancé loves what I do and supports me a whole lot. I would not want to talk about him now. I have decided not to talk about him in the media because he is not in the entertainment industry,” she said.

The actress who did not want to discuss about the personality of her lover said she would want him to be a silent figure not known to the media because he is not in the entertainment industry.

Meanwhile, Sobola will be hosting a 5 in 1 event on Friday, December 30 at Oriental Hotels, Victoria Island, Lagos. The event includes her birthday party, Sotee Entertainment’s one year anniversary and showcasing of 12 movies produced in 2016, unveiling my film academy, and end of the year party.

It will really be an amazing party and one of its kind as it is going to be an all-white- party and the invitation cards looks more like an international passport.

We look forward to that great and auspicious moment.
sobola.jpg

sobola1.jpg
nigerianfilm.com

No comments: