Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, September 23, 2016

Lynxxx - “I Never Said I Am Fully Into Gospel Music”

lynxxxx
Lynxxx


Nigerian entrepreneur and rapper, Lynxx who has become born-again and just released a new gospel song, ‘Serve You’ said in a recent chat with HipTv that he never said he had become a full time gospel artiste that he just makes music.

His words:

“I never said I am doing gospel music, I just make music, you know..If I make a song telling something I have gone through then that’s just what it is. I never said I am doing gospel. I never said anything like that. Music for me is music. Content is content.Any song can be about anything.
Nothing changes for me, that’s the truth.” Stargist


No comments: