Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, September 30, 2016

I want a Nigeria that’s more than Dubai- 2Face Idibia

Image result for 2face
2Face Idibia




Music star, 2Face Idibia might just be considering politics in the nearest future.

The ‘Officially blind‘ singer in an interview with Netng says politics affects everyone and acting on it might not be a bad idea.

2face who has been involved in a lot of peace advocacy projects said, “Whether we like it or not, politics affects all of us so for me I want to see it work, I want to see a Nigeria that’s more than Dubai. I want tourists to be able to come to Nigeria for vacation, that’s what I visualise and hope for.
Though I don’t think I’m cut out for politics except if it’s a political appointment that doesn’t involve me going to campaign for something and even at that, it has to be something I have knowledge about, I can’t just accept any appointment for the sake of it.

The star was recently announced as a Violence Free ambassador by Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife. The Ooni made the announcement on Thursday, September 29, 2016 in his palace when he unveiled the singer to his subjects and the entire public.

Also unveiled as co-ambassadors of the initiative were comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka 1st and entertainment entrepreneur, Cally Ikpe.pulse

No comments: