Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

How Nigerian Police Harassed Me – Kalu Ikeagwu

Image result for Kalu Ikeagwu
Kalu Ikeagwu




Kalu Ikeagwu was reported to have been arrested by the Nigerian police as regards a robbery and homicide case. He narrated his harsh encounter with some men from the force to Sahara Weekly.

Read below:

” The soft-spoken actor began… “Yesterday, 26th of September 2016, at about 3:40pm my daughter had just been dropped  off at home by her official  school bus while  I opened the gate for her to come into  the house,  two men accosted  and  ordered   that I  should  follow them,  then I asked them who they are,  instead they  flashed an Identity card that I only showed police written on it without any  name. Meanwhile, these two men  were in plain clothes and one of them had  a black looped  earring.

At this point, I said I was not going to follow them since I do not know who they are. Suddenly a white unmarked bus pulled –up in  front  me and four more men in plain clothes appeared from the bus with one pointing an AK47 raffle at my forehead …” Sensing danger, the actor smartly dialed his wife’s  phone number but the men began struggling his phone from him before they took the phone  from him  he was able to tell his wife that  “ some men purported to be police officers  are taking me away…” Stargist

No comments: