Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Bimbo Thomas reveals baby's name, photos

Image result for bimbo thomas
Bimbo Thomas



Bimbo Thomas is a year older today, September 29, 2016. In celebration of her day, the actress has shared a closeup shot of her little bundle of sunshine even going ahead to reveal his name too!

playBimbo Thomas reveals baby's face
According to her, she has the most precious birthday gift ever in the form of a baby boy called Jayden Oluwatobiloba.
"I feel blessed, I feel great, I feel fulfilled, I feel lifted, I feel totally joyous, I feel loved, I feel blown away, I feel dazed, I feel surprised, I feel absolutely grateful, I feel God has just started with me ........... Cos ds bday #29thseptember2016 is the beginning of my year of transformation, cos I know God has just started with me.  I can go on and on cos it's my birthday and I'm so happy to full of life and to have had the most precious bday gift ever m'son #JaydenOluwatobilola it's so 
Bimbo Thomas and baby boyplay
Bimbo Thomas and baby boy

Recall that, we reported the savvy actress was expecting a baby with her U.S based lover after recently getting a sweet deal with Glo. Pulse





No comments: