Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, September 30, 2016

Falz reveals hidden talent

Image result for FALZ
Falz



 Call Falz a jack of all trades (entertainment wise) and you won’t be wrong . 

The musician is a superb actor, comedian and lawyer, But did you know he can also play football very well?

Falz-the-bahd-guy

Everyone knows Folarin Falana aka Falz the Bahd Guy is a talented musician, comedian and actor. But did you know he is also a good footballer?

He told Punch in an interview back in March:  “Well, apart from music and law, if there’s something I want to do professionally, it is to play football. I like sports so much especially football. I believe so much in my skills as well and I think I am capable of playing professionally; the problem is that Super Eagles was supposed to sign me but they missed their chance. They missed their opportunity but it’s so unfortunate for them.”

Falz The Bahd Guy

Going by a post on his Instagram page, Super Eagles have indeed missed out on a ‘superstar’. See him show off his football skills below:

https://youtu.be/m_Nh6TQpy2Y

No comments: