Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, September 26, 2016

Jim Iyke celebrates 40th birthday with sisters

Jim Iyke and sisters




Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke was a year older over the weekend and he had a fun weekend as he was joined by family members.

playJim Iyke (Instagram)

The actor shared photos of his sisters as they joined him to celebrate his 40th birthday in Las Vegas.
The group first had dinner before taking the party to the clubs.
playJim Iyke and sisters (Instagram)
Jim Iyke's son, Harvis Chidubem Iyke, also turned one on Thursday, September 1, 2016, and the talented actor took to his Instagram page to share a picture collage of his son and his birthday cake, alongside a sweet message.
playJim Iyke parties with sisters at a club (Instagram)
Commenting on the photo, Iyke wrote:
"Happy Earthstrong King Harviui. Your grandpa warned me time would go fast. Nobody said anything about moving in a blur!! You were gurgling words a few months ago. Now you're the little dude running around everywhere and wrecking stuff in houses! Refusing to be fed or picked up when you misstep and fall. My super smart, fearless, independent, strong willed, hilarious boy!! I'm the man I dreamed to be coz of you. I do all this and some, for you. I don't know what I did right to deserve you. They're yet to find a word stronger than love for you. Your life saved my life son. God filtered the best part of me into you. The most amazing life outside the glare of scrutiny until you're old enough to make your choices and follow your path is my duty for life to u, so help me God. Your first European party is the intro. The naija party will be Dope! U know Papa is a rolling stone!! God bless and Protect you son. You are King. I am proudly Subject for life."
Iyke has been dating his Lithuanian girlfriend, Dana Kinduryte, for almost three years now and welcomed their son together in Atlanta on September 1, 2015...pulse

No comments: