Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pete Edochie’s many regrets, fears


Edochie

Revered thespian and veteran entertainer, Pete Edochie is currently living in fears and regrets as he ages gracefully.
Despite achieving so much in the make believe world, the Nteje, Anambra State-born senior actor made it clear that he still regrets his old ways.
“I smoked for 21 years before I quit, and each time I got tensed up, I looked for a cigarette, and psychologically I was puffing away the anger; but there is no other thing it does for you physically but to destroy your lungs.
Now, I am afraid of death.
I think about death not because it is inevitable but because I would like to be prepared to meet my maker when the time comes. That’s why I am afraid of death. There is nobody alive who likes dying. Even if a man is 100 years, loses his sight, becomes a vegetable and inconveniences others, he still wouldn’t like to go,” he confessed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very sad 4 u Uncle Peter!!!
U need Jesus, he is able to help u get ride of cigar.
gud luck, we need u and we love much.

efe dede said...

na cigarette wey u smoke dey make you fear? ogbono!

mr Amadi said...

sure. as a man you have your fears and regrets. just live above them.

Anonymous said...

you wont die now o uncle. we still need you alive