Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

NDLEA arrests top comedian with drugs



  It was a shameful end for 54-year-old Ghanaian comedian, Musah Iddrisu also known as Charles Udunehi as he was apprehended by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) for being in possession of narcotic drugs.
According to Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, the suspected drug trafficker was caught during inward and outward screening of Ethiopian airline passengers.
The NDLEA Commander at the Enugu Airport, said Iddrisu was found to have ingested 450 grammes of cocaine.
“The Ghanaian comedian ingested 450 grammes of cocaine on his way to Thailand.”
The Ghanaian comedian, Iddrisu revealed that he wanted to sell the drugs in Thailand.

He said, “I am a Ghanaian and a comedian by profession. I got involved in drug trafficking because of my financial predicament. I bought the drugs in Ghana, ingested it and came to Enugu airport. As a new airport, I felt the security will not be like other airports but I was caught. I regret my action”.

2 comments:

samurah said...

na gobe be that o

samurah said...

na gobe be that o