Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Monday, November 20, 2017

My country people are still calling me a fraudster - Dammy Krane cries out

Image result for My country people are still calling me a fraudster - Dammy Krane cries out




Dammy Krane has come out to say Nigerians have been unfair towards him since his arrest and release in the United States of America.

In a video posted on his Snapchat on Sunday, November 19, 2017, the singer said he was found innocent of all fraud charges but Nigerians are still calling him a fraud.
Dammy Krane added that he would embark on a movement against fraud on the 14th of December,2017 and it will hold at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos.
Well looks like we going to be having Dammy Krane on our faces for a long time as he is always in the news for all sort of reasons. Just last week, he took to Twitter where he tried starting off a beef with Mavin Records artist, Korede Bello.
Dammy Krane

The singer tweeted on Wednesday, November 15, 2017, that Korede Bello is his boy and he has achieved more than him.
"Korede is 27 or 28...... I sang my first hit at 16years ... bought my first Benz that year, I’m 23 years now, I’m still d most talked about this year, take note:  in this game, Korede is still my boy,"he tweeted. Korede Bello is yet to respond to him.
Dammy Krane has been going after some of his colleagues on social media calling them names.
Orezi and Dammy Krane


First, it was the rift between him and Orezi where he called out the artist. Orezi made a new hairstyle for himself and warned other Nigerian artists not to copy his new look. Dammy Krane didn't like that statement and went on to call him out for making such a ridiculous statement. Pulse


No comments: