Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, July 24, 2015

Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Her Playboy Cover Regret -- And It's All About Grooming!







Fans of "Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars" have been getting all of the intimate
details about Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's rocky relationship, but now, we're getting a taste of some lighter conversations inside the house.
In a sneak peak of the upcoming episode of the WE tv series, Kendra reveals the one hilarious regret she has about getting naked for Playboy.
"I made a huge mistake posing for Playboy," she tells her costars. "I wish I would have concentrated on the way I look down there. Now, I look back and I'm like, 'What the f**k is that?'"
"One spread I have a triangle and another spread I have a line ... and it's crooked," she adds.
Check out the clip to see her cast mates' reactions, and find out what Aubrey O'Day says about getting waxed before she took it all off her spread.

No comments: