Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Saturday, July 18, 2015

DJ Cuppy: I dumped my relationship for my career

DJ Cuppy

Celebrity DJ and daughter of famous oil mogul, Femi Otedola has revealed why her relationship crashed two years ago.

The 24-years old DJ recently divulged why her relationship didn’t work with her ex-boyfriend though  she claimed she’s very approachable.
In a recent interview with the Nigerian Vagaurd, she said,  ‘That is very hard to talk about because it was a long time ago- precisely two years. Because for me, anything that’s worth doing is worth doing well. In order for me to achieve what I wanted to achieve as the Cuppy brand, I have to give more than a hundred percentage attention to that.’

No comments: