Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Emeka Ike must be demented, Ibinabo Fiberesima replies





Currently holidaying with her family in the United Kingdom, Ibinabo replied, 'Haa, that boy has gone mad. Me Ke? What is my business with him?'

Speaking further, the actress and beauty queen said, 'I thought he lives in a hotel. He must definitely be on very cheap drugs. I don’t know why he keeps referring to me. The case is between him and the Board of Trustees. He called me to help him push them over it, then he went to the press to curse me over it. He must be truly demented.'
Fiberesima and Ike have been at war of words over the last 12-months to determine who leads the Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN.

No comments: