Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Friday, October 20, 2017

Tagbo’s ghost appeared to me, he asked me to deliver a message - Nigerian lady

Image result for Tagbo’s ghost appeared to me, he asked me to deliver a message - Nigerian lady





An Instagram user, @digwe has claimed that the ghost of Davido’s late friend, Tagbo, appeared to her and asked her to deliver a message to someone. 

The lady said she has never met the late Tagbo nor know anyone that knows him personally. 

She disclosed that she has delivered the message to the person he allegedly sent her to. 

She claimed that it was hard getting the phone number of the person but the deceased made it available to her. 

Read her post below; “Rip tagbo i dunno y u chose to come to me ?,Wen u kill sumone n u follow d pesin to d spiritual realm to shut him up totally… i dnt no tagbo i v neva seen or spoken to him or know sumone dat knows him.. i av given ur msg to d pesin u wanted me to giv it to but m sorry i cnt share on my page for security reasons..it was hell gettin ha number but u made it available to me…u r such a sweet n gentle spirit.. pls rest in peace n let God fight for u..?bye’' 

TAGBO



Naij

No comments: