Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

I Regret Not Doing My Solo Album ''Bank Alert'' Alone - Paul Okoye


Image result for Paul Okoye





The PSquare drama keeps getting interesting by the day

This time, Paul has said he regrets working with Peter

He revealed this while promising fans that they would not miss Peter NAIJ had earlier reported that

Peter Okoye, one half of the now disbanded music group PSquare took to America to perform at his first solo concert.

Now, Paul has taken to Twitter to share his regret on working with Paul on their song Bank Alert.

This has come as a surprise to many because both brothers showed no sign of strife in the video of the song.
Read his post

Paul Psquare ✔@rudeboypsquare I made a serious mistake last year, the day I was shooting my first ever solo music video "bank alert" #regret ,I won't be deceived dis time

Paul also apologised to his fans for his silence music wise. He told them he was in the studio working.

Paul Psquare ✔@rudeboypsquare Hey fans..pls bear with me,not like am ignoring y'all,am just busy working as usual#studio #music
naij

No comments: