Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I won’t stop my children from going into music - 2baba reveals

Image result for I won’t stop my children from going into music - 2baba reveals





Many have wondered if any of 2baba Idibia’s seven kids would take after him .

 Well, the popular singer has said he will fully support any child who wants to venture into music. 

 He also said his family is the most important thing in his life 2baba Idibia recently revealed that his family is the most important thing in his life. 

He also made it known that since he got married, his priorities have changed. 

The legendary musician further added that it is important for him to take care of himself and stay healthy as he needs to live not just for himself, but for his kids as well. 

Asked if he would support any of his kids who want to venture into music, he answered “If my kids want to go into music, I will support them. Some of them are already displaying acting and singing talents.” 

He was also spotted acting in popular TV series Professor Johnbull. naij


No comments: