Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Dr. Luv joins El-Montage Records, drops Sexy Lady




Dr. Luv
Having been influenced by music at an early age in his life, Victor Enang who goes by the stage name, Dr. Luv is now poised to conquer the world with his new songs.
The Akwa-Ibom State-born entertainer whose full album including the smash hit single - Sexy Lady is ready and would be dropping soon on the airwaves is one of the hidden talents discovered by the Tarila Thompson-led El Montage Records.
In a rare chat with SHOWBIZPLUSng, the versatile artiste strongly believes that his genre of music, Afro Hip Soul, would hugely entertain and heal many troubled souls, especially the ladies-hence the name, Dr. Luv.

He is also a sound engineer and music producer who has worked with some of the big names and brands within and outside the country.
From gospel to hip hop and reggae acts, he has worked with them all.
“I started as a music producer very early in life, but music has always been my first love and choice. I have worked with virtually all the big studios in the east before relocating to Lagos. Some of my productions: include Eedris Abdulkareem, Orits Williki, Wadada, Candy Sea, Rosemary Chukwu and several others.”
Some of the big brands Dr. Luv has produced for are: MBGN, Peak Talent Show, X Factor, Nigerian Idol and many others. He has equally traveled extensively outside our shores to Europe, US and South Africa in the cause of his job.
Aside singing, Dr. Luv also doubles as the in-house producer of El-Montage Records.
“Music for me is spiritual and must be taken seriously. From my track record, you can see that I did not dabble into it, it has always been a part of me from my growing up years. Having waited this long to drop my sophomore album, there is no stopping me. I’m grateful to El-Montage Records for this once in a life time opportunity.
The boss of El-Montage, Mr. Tarila Thompson knows how to spot and nurture hidden and raw talents.”
The act, whose songs and videos from his full album – Soft Touch, would soon drop on the airwaves, when asked to choose between producing and singing, said both are very dear to his heart.
‘’I thank God for giving me the extra talent to be both a musician and producer. The only difference for me is that as a producer you are always operating from behind the scene, but as a musician you are in the limelight and that makes you more visible. I enjoy both occupations immensely and also see myself as a conscious musician and hit maker.”
Elated boss of El-Montage, Mr. Thompson, stated that Dr. Luv, is a star whose time has come to shine and there is nothing anybody can do about that.
“It gives me joy discovering and nurturing raw talents. From the first day I saw him, I knew there was something special about Dr. Luv. He is a bundle of talents and we have decided to help him harness his immense and raw talents at El Montage. Ladies are in serious trouble with Dr. Luv and his Soft Touch album, especially the main single, Sexy Lady.”

No comments: