Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Bowei, ex Niger Delta militant, drops hot single, wows with Kalakala video


Bowei


Bowei
After several years in the creeks as a Niger Delta militant, Maxwell Patrick Ogolomo famously known as Bowei, has finally dropped his gun for the microphone.
Fondly called ‘the lyrical militant,’ the Bayelsa State-born multi-talented artiste from Southern Ijaw is already making waves with his latest single, Kalakala alongside the hot video.
Currently signed on El-Montage Records owned by revered entertainer and Nollywood pioneer, Tarila Thompson, the new hip hop kid on the block, in an exclusive chat with SHOWBIZPLUSng disclosed that his musical odyssey began from his primary school days.

“I have always loved singing and entertaining people. As a militant then fighting with my colleagues to emancipate our people from the shackles of poverty and total abandonment, I used to sing and entertain my colleagues in our various camps, even in the thick of the struggle.
I’m grateful to El-Montage Records for discovering and helping me drop the gun for the microphone. Henceforth, my aim will be to project the plight of my people through my songs. This was the main reason I dropped my gun for the microphone,” he explained amid smiles.
Bowei, 24, who had his primary and post primary schools education in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is seriously planning to further his education and become a graduate of theatre arts.
‘’Music is my life and there is no going back, but I also want to further my studies because of the importance of education. I decided to drop the audio and video of Kalakala together because I want music lovers to listen to a good music and at the same time connect with the song’s beautiful video, which was shot by TX2. You will also find One Voice and the other tracks in my full album very interesting and entertaining.
With God on my side and the support of the management of El-Montage Records, I will definitely rule Nigeria’s hip hop scene because I have what it takes to do that.”
When asked how he intends to cope and carve a niche for himself in the nation’s very competitive hip hop terrain, Bowei made it clear that his style, attitude and multi-talented nature would definitely set him miles apart from the multitude parading themselves as hip hop acts.
“My style is unique, different and it would definitely separate me from the many pretenders saturating the hip hop space. Again, my full album is ready and would be dropping very soon alongside more hot and freshly shot videos and well arranged songs. I’m coming into the game with a full force. Again, my label, El-Montage is not new to the game. They are a strong player in the industry. So, watch out for Bowei, the lyrical militant.”

Also speaking, boss of El-Montage, Mr. Thompson maintained that the desire to help young and talented Nigerians achieve their dreams and aspirations especially in the nation’s booming entertainment industry is one of the cardinal objectives of his outfit.
“At El-Montage Records, we are always ready and willing to help nurture the careers of young and talented acts. We embraced Bowei, because his story is unique and quite fascinating. Again, he is a bundle of raw talents. Imagine an ex militant dropping the gun for the microphone. In fact, the lure of music drove him out of the creeks of Niger-Delta. That is the power of entertainment. We also have Dr. Luv, who is making waves with his Sexy Lady single and several others we are still fine-tuning their songs in our studios scattered round the federation.”



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Transformation Agenda,
gud hit