Contact: 08099400130, 08023380008 E-mail azuhamtus@yahoo.com

Pages

TWITTER

follow us on twitter:@daylightng

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

America based teenage model, Caroline Ikpea storms Nollywood


Ikpea


Ikpea

Ikpea
  With the aim of taking her modelling-cum-acting careers to the next level, Nigerian born US based teenage model, Caroline Ikpea has grabbed a lead role in a forthcoming TV series entitled “Ivanca,” this SHOWBIZPLUSng can authoritatively report.



Beautiful, young and talented, Ikpea in chat avowed  that she earned the lead role based on the stringent requirement of the production team as they searched for a female teenage cast with the right acting skills, exposure and knowledge of science to easily adapt to the role. “As a model, actress and a core science student, it wasn’t difficult for the casting crew to narrow their search to me,” she said.

The 17-year old starlet, born to Nigerian parent, hails from Edo State and spent most of her early life in Nigeria before traveling to the US to further her education. Despite being a science student with dreams of becoming a chemical engineer, Ikpea also spares time following her passion for art as a model, actor and singer.

“I have been taking Theater courses for sometimes now. Presently, I am mastering a script for a school play named "Cross fire" in which I will be playing the role of a man. It’s quite challenging but fun. I am also among the cast for a play titled "Legally Blonde." I was chosen to do few dance steps for a particular scene in the play. Again, I assist with stage management for school plays. Occasionally, I help actors master their lines and gestures. So as you can see, art is in me!” she shared.

Speaking about her first Nollywood job, she noted: “Ivanca is my first Nollywood movie. However, playing the major role in Ivanca will be a wonderful experience for me. In my opinion, it will be more fun than work for me. Ivanca, being my first movie and me playing the major role, will open more doors of opportunities for me in Nollywood.”

By JAMES EMMANUEL